The benefits of sufficient intake of water in our daily lives cannot be over-emphasized. We all need water to sustain life, but there are many more health benefits to drinking at least eight glasses per day.
READ ALSO: 6 Tips For Healthy & Full-Looking Hair
Drinking insufficient water causes one to become dehydrated which is a dangerous condition that can affect your kidney function and other abnormalities.
- Get rid of toxins from your body – Drinking sufficient water helps to eliminate harmful toxins from your body. The fact is, you can’t sweat without water and sweating gets rid of toxins.
- Dissolves Kidney stones – Water in the body helps to dilute salts and minerals in urine that form solid crystals called kidney stones.
- Revitalizes the body – Drinking lots of water invigorates the body and helps your heart pump blood faster.
- Eliminates Stress – Water helps in eliminating stress. Dehydration makes you feel tired, leaving your body and mind totally stressed.
- Drop Pounds – Drinking water makes you consume fewer calories thereby shedding weight
- Drinking sufficient water helps in transporting essential nutrients and oxygen to the cells of the body
- Water keeps the ears, nose and throat moist and functioning properly
- Drinking lots of water help to plumb up skin cells, making them look younger and fresher