Note that some breast cancer symptoms can equally be symptoms of something else. Most breast lumps are not cancerous. Consult your doctor to carry out a proper test. Listed below are some symptoms of breast cancer;
READ MORE: Breast Cancer
- A lump in the breast or armpit
- Thickening of breast skin or tissue throughout your period
- A change in the size, shape, or contour of the breast
- Clear or bloody fluid coming from the nipple
- A change in how the skin on your breast or nipple looks or feels. It may look dimpled, puckered, scaly, or inflamed.
- Redness of your breast or nipple
- An area on your breast that clearly looks different from any other
- A hard, marble-like area under the skin
Your doctor will do tests to find out the cause if you notice any of these symptoms.