Beautyblender is an odd little egg-shape sponge designed to help you better apply foundation. The state-of-the-art, latex-free Beautyblender sponge was developed by Hollywood makeup artist Rea Ann who wanted women to be able to get a professional makeupfinish at home. The beautyblender gives such a beautiful, flawless finish and has so many uses.
We will be looking at how to use a beauty blender to apply concealer, foundation, and powder.
This little egg-shaped sponge is so awesome because you wet the sponge before you use it to give your skin an added hydration. For sensitive, easily irritated skin or skin with active inflammation due to blemishes or Rosacea, the Beautyblender is wonderful because it’s so gentle and non-abrasive. It will not highlight peach fuzz or uneven texture the way a buffing brush does sometime.
How to use the Beautyblender:
- Wet your Beautyblender and squeeze out the surplus moisture. The sponge should be barely damp when you’re using it.
- Apply your foundation to the back of your hand or a flat surface and dip the rounded end of the Beautyblender into it.
- Start to apply your foundation by stippling or bouncing the Beautyblender all over your face. Avoid pressing into the skin too hard because the Beautyblender sponge will do most of the work for you.
- Use your ring finger to pat concealerover dark circles. Use the pointed end of the Beautyblender to lightly blend your concealer into your foundation.
- Dip the rounded end of the Beautyblender into a translucent setting powder and pat into the skin to set foundation and concealer.
- You will want to clean the Beautyblender after each use with either the liquidor solid You can use both as brush cleaner as well.
Watch the video below;