Eggs is one of the best natural products that can easily prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. Apart from being a good hair conditioner, it also helps in reducing hair fall by accelerating the growth of your hair. Eggs are high in protein. Eggs will not only provide great nourishment to your hair, but it will help in maintaining the strength of your hair. Remember, hair consists of keratin which is a protein itself. Hence, it is really important to keep your hair nourished and healthy by using egg mask.
READ ALSO: 6 Tips For Healthy and Full-Looking Hair
Nutritional Benefits of Egg
- Fatty Acids:Egg yolk contains fatty acids which helps in improving your scalp. It also helps in making your hair shiny and smooth. Fatty acids also prevent hair loss.
- Lecithin:It is a protein present in egg yolk that helps in reducing frizz from your hair.
- Vitamin A:Vitamin A helps in sebum production that in turn helps in getting rid of dandruff. It promotes hair growth too. It also prevents hair loss. Note that excessive amount of vitamin A may cause hair breakage.
- Vitamin E:Eggs contain vitamin E, which helps in protecting your hair from sun damage. It prevents your hair from UV rays that in turn helps in improving the texture of your hair.
- Eggs contain its own sebum that helps in restoring the strength of your hair. It also helps in preventing greasy hair.
Different ways to use egg to prevent hair Loss and promote hair growth
Olive Oil with Eggs
Olive oil contains rich moisturizing properties which promotes healthier and stronger locks. It is a popular remedy that is being used for centuries to treat various hair problems and also to maintain the general health of your hair and the scalp. Olive oil is also helpful in getting rid of dandruff, treating split and damaged hair.
- Break an egg in a bowl and mix 3 teaspoons of olive oil in it. Mix all ingredients well.
- Comb your hair properly and then apply this mixture on your hair.
- It is the best way to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. It even makes your hair shiny in appearance and to increase in volume.
Lemon with Eggs
Lemon contains Vitamin C which is good for your scalp. It tends to fight infection on your scalp and also helps to get rid of dandruff, which is one of the major causes for hair loss.
- Mix 3 teaspoons of lemon juice in one egg yolk and apply it to your hair and hair scalp to prevent hair loss.
- Leave it on your hair for about 2 hours and then rinse your hair with shampoo and cold water. Lemon contains amazing exfoliating properties.
Conditioner of Eggs
The proteins present in egg yolk helps to rebuild the damaged hair strands, thus promoting their growth. It also helps in moisturizing the scalp and nourish the hair follicles. Using eggs as conditioner will not only condition your hair properly but will also promote hair growth.
- Break an egg and apply it directly to your hair. Keep it on your hair for 3 hours.
- After this, just wash your hair with shampoo and cold water effectively. Use this remedy once in a week to bring the shine back in your hair.
READ ALSO: 7 Effective Home Remedies for Hair Loss
Castor Oil and Egg
Castor oil contains ricinoleic acid which encourages the blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. The anti-fungal properties reduce hair loss caused by scalp infections and dandruff. Mix egg with one tablespoon of castor oil. Apply this mixture evenly on the scalp and wear a plastic cap. Wash your hair after one hour with cold water and mild shampoo.
READ ALSO: Does Castor Oil Help to Grow Eyelashes?
Egg Yolk, Almonds and Honey
You can prepare a mask of almonds, honey, and egg yolk. Apply it on your hair for an hour to get best results. Repeat the remedy regularly until you get the desired results.
Gooseberry and Egg Mask
Gooseberry contains vitamin C, amino acids, and antioxidants, which hydrates and nourish the hair follicles. This pack will increase the blood circulation in the scalp and thus boost hair growth. Gooseberry is also good for treating scalp infections since it contains anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. Take at-least 4 gooseberries into two halves. Grind them to form a paste. Mix one egg into this paste. Massage this mixture squarely on the hair. Wear a plastic cap. Wash your hair after one hour.
Conditioner of Eggs Yolks and Avocado
Avocados is a natural moisturizer that also prevents your hair against damage and all the environmental stressors. Avocados also help to fuel the blood circulation in your scalp, unblock the clogged follicles, eventually stimulating the growth of your hair. You can prepare a natural moisturizer by adding a mixture of avocado and egg yolk together. It is the best way to nourish and moisturize your hair. Keep it on your hair for 20 minutes and then wash it off.