To lose weight, it’s necessary to adapt your entire lifestyle by drinking enough water, maintaining a balanced diet and exercising regularly is essential. Success is guaranteed if you add the following fat-burning smoothies to an healthy lifestyle. Discover 7 delicious fat-burning smoothies that will help you achieve a slender figure and optimal health.
7 Recipes for fat burning smoothies
Apple and carrot juice
- 1 apple
- 1/2 of a carrot
- 1/2 stalk of celery
- 5 g (1 teaspoon) of chlorella powder
- Wash and peel the ingredients before blending with water.
- Add a teaspoon of chlorella. This is an algae that contains omega 3, vitamins, fiber and beta carotene, so it’s a powerful antioxidant. This smoothies detoxifies the body and contributes to weight loss. It also contains vitamins and multiple nutrients.
Fat Burning Oatmeal Smoothie
Oats are low in fiber, so they help you lose weight. They also provide a feeling of fullness, so they considerably reduce your appetite. Flax seeds also contain fiber, are diuretic and help burn fat. They contain omega 3 that provides many benefits for the body.
- 40 g (4 tablespoons) of oat flakes
- 10 g (1 tablespoon) of flax seeds
- Sweetener or honey (to taste)
- 1/2 of a peeled papaya
- Blend all the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture.
- Add water, little by little, you get the desired thickness. Use natural honey as sweetener.
This smoothie is best taken on an empty stomach.
Super green smoothie
The ingredients in this smoothie contains folic acid, vitamins, and antioxidants. It’s a strong diuretic and fat burner.
- 1/2 glass of lemon juice (100 mL).
- 15 g of spinach
- 15 g of chopped parsley
- 1 stalk of celery
- An apple
- A cucumber
- Blend the ingredients together for a couple of minutes.
This smoothie is best taken on an empty stomach for 10 days. Then, stop drinking it for another 10 days and start again for best result.
Green triple shake
Kiwi is high in fiber content and vitamin C. Therefore, it’s is one of the most effective fat burning smoothies.
- 1 kiwi
- 50 g of lettuce
- 150 g of spinach
- 10 g (1 tablespoon) of honey
- Wash the leaves of the lettuce and spinach carefully.
- Peel the kiwi.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
Melon juice with green tea
Green tea accelerates your metabolism, making it one of the most popular tea to lose weight. It’s an antioxidant that promotes cell regeneration and helps burn fat.
- 150 g of melon
- 200 mL (1 cup) of green tea
- Sweetener or honey (to taste)
- Prepare a cup of green tea and allow it to cool.
- Blend the melon with the tea
- Sweetener is added to taste.
Fat-Burning Smoothie with Melon
Melon contains flavonoids and is rich in vitamin A. It also contains potassium and vitamin C. Also, it’s detoxifying and diuretic. Lettuce is a natural purifying agent that prevents constipation. Strawberries contains vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants.
- 100 g of melon
- 100 g of strawberries
- 150 g of lettuce
- Honey (to taste)
- Blend all ingredients with a little water and sweeten with honey.
Aloe vera anti-inflammatory smoothie
Lemon is rich in flavonoids, making it a good natural fat burner. Also, it’s used as an antioxidant that prevents aging. It helps our body eliminate toxins.
- Aloe vera aids in metabolizing fatty acids.
- 1 piece of aloe vera
- 1/2 of a lemon (with peel)
- Blend the ingredients until smooth, then enjoy.