Apart from starting your day with a cup of coffee, did you know how it also helps in enhancing our beauty? Coffee has been used by all the cosmetic industries because of its several skin benefits.
READ ALSO: Coffee May Be Good For Your Liver
Coffee contains antioxidants that will help in removing the dead skin cells and enhancing the skin. Coffee contains anti-ageing properties that also helps in firming the skin which will make you look younger.
Below are ways you can use coffee for making your skin firm and young looking.
Coffee, Honey And Sugar Mask
- 1 cup coffee powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Add coffee powder and brown sugar in a clean bowl.
- Add raw honey and olive oil and mix all the ingredients together.
- Start applying the coffee mixture on your face and neck.
- Gently massage in a circular motion with the help of your finger tips for a few minutes.
- Next, leave the mixture on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off in cold water. 6. You can use this mask at least once in a week.
2. Coffee, Cinnamon And Coconut Oil Mask
- ½ cup of ground coffee
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Heat the coconut oil on a low flame.
- Add coffee powder, sugar and cinnamon powder into the coconut oil and mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply this on your face and neck after showering.
- Gently massage in a circular motion.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it off with warm or cool water and pat dry. 6. Use this mask at least once in a week for better results.
READ ALSO: Health Benefits of Coffee and Tea
3. Coffee And Oats Face Mask
- ½ cup of coffee powder
- ¼ cup of oats
- ½ cup of honey
- 1 Vitamin E capsule
1. Add coffee powder in a bowl.
- Blend the oats to form a fine powder and add this to the bowl.
- Cut the Vitamin E capsule and add the oil from the capsule.
- Add the honey and blend all the ingredients well.
- Wash your face and apply this mixture to the clean face and neck and gently massage.
- Allow it to remain on your face for 30 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
- Use this mask 2-3 times in a week for best results.
4. Coffee And Yogurt Face Mask
- 1 tbsp coffee powder
- 1 tbsp raw honey 1 tbsp yogurt
- Mix together the coffee, raw honey and yogurt.
- Wash your face and apply this mixture on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off in normal water after 20 minutes.
- Repeat this process at least once in a week for better results.
- Apply some moisturizer after applying this.
5. Coffee, Baking Soda and Honey
1 tsp coffee powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp sugar
- Mix together the coffee powder, baking soda, honey and sugar together in a bowl.
- Apply this on your face and neck and gently scrub it in a circular motion.
- Continue this for a few minutes and then rinse it off in warm or cold water. 4. Repeat this process twice a week for fast results.