Candida is a living organism called fungi that is present in the skin, intestines, mouth, and vagina. Under normal healthy conditions, candida fungus in our body does no harm. However, when this balance is disturbed, candida begins to grow uncontrollably, leading to infection.
Candida can also develop in people who consume simple carbohydrates (refined sugar, white bread, and white rice excessively. Then comes Candida infection is the most commonly diagnosed fungal infections. This infection causes inflammation which affects the mucous membrane or skin. Candida infection is not life-threatening, but symptoms can be disturbing and may affect daily activities. In extreme cases, Candida can infect the bloodstream or internal organs. This type of infection usually occurs under the influence of the fungus Candida albicans and can be fatal.
How to check the level of Candida in the body
The level of Candida in the body can be determined by laboratory analysis. However, there is a simple candida test that can show us whether a person is infected or not. This simple Candida test can be conducted in the morning with the help of ordinary water into a glass jar and the result is visible under 15 minutes.
Simple 15 minutes Candida test
- Before going to bed at night, pour a clean, plain water in a glass.
- Simply spit into the glass in the morning before brushing.
- Leave a glass carefully without the shaking for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, results of the Candida test can be seen. Lift a glass at eye level and turn toward the window for better view.
How to take a candida test:
- Rinse your mouth out with water in the morning after waking up from bed and wait three minutes.
- Fill a fresh glass of water.
- Collect some saliva in your mouth and gently place it on the surface of the water in the glass.
- Take note of how the saliva looks.
- Check the glass every 15 minutes.
Candida test results
It will float on top and it will slowly dissolve into the water without any cloudiness and without sinking. There are normally some bubbles or foam present.
- Strings travelling down to the bottom of the glass
- Cloudy saliva that sinks to the bottom of the glass
- Cloudy specks suspended in the water
It is advisable to still consult your doctor. Also it would help to eat healthy diet and try natural solutions to reduce the level of Candida in the body.