Most men are looking for ways to boost their sexual performance. There are lots of male enhancement pills on the market, but many of them may go with undesirable side effects. However, there are many simple ways to stay firmer and last longer without taking medications.
READ ALSO: Insufficient Sleep Can Affect Sperm Health
Here are easy ways to improve your sexual performance.
fruits and vegetables
Consuming some fruits and vegetables can help you increase blood flow. They include:
- Onions and garlic: These foods may be pungent, but they can aid blood circulation.
- Chilies and peppers: These spicy foods help your blood flow by reducing hypertension and inflammation.
- Bananas: This fruit is rich in potassium, which can help lower your blood pressure and boost sexual performance.
READ ALSO: 14 Best Ways to Increase Sperm Count
Omega-3 and Eggs
Some foods can help you achieve better blood flow:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in B vitamins which help balance hormone levels. This can decrease stress that often hinders an erection.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: This increases blood flow. It is present in salmon, tuna, avocados, and olive oil.
- Vitamin B-1: This vitamin helps signal your nervous system move quicker, including signals from your brain to your penis. Foods that contains this vitamin are peanuts, pork, and kidney beans.
Cardiovascular exercise helps improve your health. Regular exercise can help your sexual performance by keeping your heart in shape. Thirty minutes a day of strenuous exercise, such as running and swimming, can help boost your libido.
Avoid bad habits
Unhealthy habits like smoking and consuming alcohol, could also affect sexual libido and performance. Some studies suggest that taking a little red wine can improve circulation, but excess consumption of alcohol can have contrary effects. Replacing bad habits with healthy ones, such as regular exercise and eating well, to help boost sexual health.
Stress can adversely affect your health, including your libido. Stress negatively increases your heart rate and increases blood pressure which can be destructive to sexual desire and performance. Psychological stress can also affect achieving an erection or reaching an orgasm. Exercise is a great way to reduce stress and improve your health.
Pay attention to your partner
Paying special attention to your partner’s desires makes sexual encounter enjoyable, but it can also help turn you on or slow you down. Discussing it before the encounter can help ease any clumsiness if you need to slow down. Focusing on your partner while you take a break can make for a more enjoyable experience for both of you.
Getting more help
Disclaimer: The content provided on healthdiary365.com is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be interpreted as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical doctor or healthcare professional.