Presently, natural remedies are fast becoming popular for treating various common diseases. Most people are now opting for natural treatments because it is not associated with side effects which prescription drugs are known for.
The medicinal properties of natural products like ginger, garlic, and honey – have been used for centuries to treat various diseases and improve general health. A combination of these natural ingredients helps eliminate common ailments.
The Benefits of Ginger, Garlic, and Honey
A combination of garlic, ginger, and honey are known to contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help combat and treat common diseases like:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Heart problems
- Stomach ulcers
- Gas and indigestion
- Circulatory problems
- Skin problems, such as acne
A blend of these three powerful ingredients is a great elixir for vital health.
How to prepare this natural remedy
- ½ cup of lemon juice (125 ml)
- ½ cup of ginger juice (125 ml)
- 25 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar (250 ml)
- 1 cup of pure bee honey (340 g)
READ ALSO: 10 Health Benefits of Honey
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice with the ginger juice.
- Crush the 25 cloves of garlic, and add them to a blender along with the juices.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Add a cup of apple cider vinegar and a cup of honey.
- Pour this blend into a glass jar, and store it in the refrigerator for at least five days before using it.
READ ALSO: How To Use Ginger for Back Pain Relief
- You can mix about two tbsp. of this juice into a glass of warm water or juice and take to prevent disease.
- You canconsume two doses in a day, but make sure one of them is at night about an hour after dinner.
If symptoms persists after these remedies, consult your doctor immediately.
Disclaimer: The content provided on healthdiary365.com is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be interpreted as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical doctor or healthcare professional.