Warts can be described as small, nonthreatening skin growths that are caused by one of 100 different strains of the human papillomavirus (HPV).
A wart develops after the HPV enters the uppermost layer of the skin and gets trapped. It then grows quickly, forming a hard outer casing.
There are different types of warts. They include:
- common warts
- flat warts
- filiform warts
- plantar warts
- periungual warts
Some warts can only be found in some certain parts of the body, even though they can grow anywhere on the body. For example, plantar warts are only found on the soles of the feet.
Warts are not painful, but they can be hideous and embarrassing, so many people wish to remove them as soon as possible. Most warts go away on their own without treatment. However, this can take a very long time, from several months to years.
To remove warts using medical prescriptions and treatments may be expensive for most people. However, there’s an all-natural way to remove warts in a safe and timely manner, helping you to save money and time from visiting the doctor.
This can be achieved using the duct tape, a cotton ball and apple cider vinegar. Within five to seven days of treatment, your skin will be smooth and free of warts.
Steps on how to remove wart using duct tape
- Clean the area around the wart properly to get rid of dirts which can cause blemishes
- Allow the skin to dry completely
- Cover the wart with duct tape
- Leave the tape on for six days. You may have to continuously repeat the process for two months at six days interval until the wart falls off.
- Remove the duct tape on the evening of the sixth day
- Soak the affected part in warm water for one minute
- Scrape the wart gently with a pumice stone
- Allow the wart to be exposed on the night of the sixth day, then re-apply the duct tape the next day
- Repeat until wart falls off
READ ALSO: How to Use Oregano Oil for Warts
Photo source: the-wau.com
Watch the video below to learn more about this easy and cheap method of eliminating warts.
Video source: natural health remedies