One of the most powerful plant nature has given to humanity is aloe vera. The gel of aloe vera is a very effective stimulant. A mixture of aloe vera and honey helps treat a lot of diseases including chronic stomach pain, nausea, and heartburn. Aloe vera is useful both for beauty and therapeutic purposes.
Causes of Stomach Problems
Stomach problems may be mild or severe and may affect your digestive system. There can be many different causes depending on your precise condition. The most common conditions are caused by excess fiber intake, intolerance to a particular substance, or poor eating habits.
Some symptoms of stomach problems may include:
No pains, no matter how slight should be taken for granted. If you notice any of these symptoms, consult your doctor for an early diagnosis.
Aloe vera Benefits for Stomach
Apart from its external uses to cure wounds and burns, aloe vera is also has internal benefits. Aloe vera contains vitamins A, B, and C, amino acids, and enzymes which helps improve the digestive system.
READ ALSO: 10 Best Foods to Eat on Empty Stomach
Some of the benefits of this plant includes:
- Helps detoxifies the body
- Reduces inflammation caused by gastritis
- Regenerates lining of the stomach
- Reduces heartburn
- Purifies the blood
- Relieves symptoms of a hiatal hernia
- Stimulates digestion
- Helps treat ulcerative colitis
- Helps to destroy bacteria in the stomach
- Helps the body to absorb nutrients.
- Heals stomach ulcer wounds
- Relieves symptoms of Crohn’s disease
- Stabilizes the stomach’s pH level
- Helps insulin production.
Aloe Vera and Honey Remedy for Stomach Problems
This aloe vera remedy can help treat your stomach problems. Prepare just the quantity you can consume per time because when it is preserved, the drink loses its properties over time.
NOTE: Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid this remedy.
- 1 aloe vera leaf
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Peel aloe vera leaf carefully.
- Wash it properly and leave it to soak in water for a few minutes to get rid of all the yellow secretion. This can be quite bitter and have an unpleasant smell.
- Blend all the ingredients properly.
- Add two or more tablespoons of honey to sweeten and improve the flavor of the mixture.
- Drink this juice between 3 and 5 times daily, before each meal. Don’t drink it for more 7 days straight.
Note: Aloe vera contains laxative properties, so some people may suffer from diarrhea after taking this drink. Stop drinking it if you experience diarrhea.This may be caused by the yellow secretions when cutting the plant. This is why it’s so important to wash it properly before use.
This aloe vera remedy will greatly improve your stomach problems. However, consult your doctor if your symptoms fail to improve.
Image source: tipsaboutlife.com
Disclaimer: The content provided on healthdiary365.com is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be interpreted as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical doctor or healthcare professional.