The combination of honey and garlic, taken on an empty stomach, is one effective treatment with absolutely no side effects but incredible benefits. Garlic and honey contains powerful antibiotics that support your immune system.
Why Consume Garlic and Honey on Empty Stomach?
- This combination is best taken on an empty stomach because at this time, your stomach is empty and ready to start working. That’s why it’s ideal to start your day with something that prepares your stomach to metabolize your food in the most best way.
- Also, it avails you the opportunity to make use of the nutrients you absorb, and eliminate toxins from your body.
- It helps to burn fat
Health Benefits of Garlic
Garlic nourishes your skin
Garlic is a powerful antioxidant that also renews your cells, thereby helping you have a soft, smooth, and acne-free skin. Consuming garlic can help you gain all the benefits without having to resort to the use of commercial products which contain harmful chemicals that can damage your skin.
Garlic improves blood quality
Garlic promotes the production of gastric juices when it reaches your stomach. These are vital for the proper absorption of iron. Also, it is rich in vitamins and minerals which enriches your blood.
Garlic helps to reduce levels of cholesterol and triglyceride so it prevents your blood from thickening, thereby allowing it to flow normally.
Health Benefits of Honey
Honey is a great source of energy
Most people opt for energy drinks or sugary beverages to boost their energy levels to meet up with the day’s tasks. However, consuming these beverages are detrimental to your health. However, taking honey energizes you without any side effects.
READ ALSO: Top 6 Foods to Eat to Prevent Cancer
Honey helps with weight loss
Consuming honey and garlic on an empty stomach nourishes you while also reducing your food cravings, thereby making you eat less. This reduces stress and the production of cortisol. Thus, this great mixture can help to actually relax you.
It reduces inflammation
Honey helps to ease chronic pains, including migraines. Its amazing flavor will help you relax.
How to take garlic and honey on an empty stomach
- 12 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of honey (335 g)
- 1 glass jar with a lid
- Chop or crush the garlic cloves.
- Add the honey to the jar.
- Mix in the garlic.
- Close the jar and store it in a dark place for one week.
- Take a tablespoon of garlic and honey on an empty stomach daily.
Source: steptohealth, youtube.com
Disclaimer: The content provided on healthdiary365.com is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be interpreted as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical doctor or healthcare professional.