Getting rid of cellulite is perhaps one of the most difficult skin hazards most people face, especially women. We all know that there are no miracles when it comes to getting rid of cellulite. It is almost impossible to completely get rid of cellulite, unless you chose to undergo surgery.
READ ALSO: 7 Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Cellulite
However, engaging in exercise that helps strengthen those muscles and eating a balanced diet may help make them less noticeable.
There are infusions which will be helpful in combating cellulite.
Green tea and Grapefruit infusion
Grapefruit helps in losing weight, and when combined with green tea, you will achieve a potent infusion to speed up your metabolism, fight fluid retention, and reduce the appearance of cellulite
- A grapefruit
- 20 grams of green tea
- A glass of water (200 mL)
- Extract the juice from a grapefruit.
- Prepare the green tea infusion.
- Just add the 20 grams to the teapot that you boiled the glass of water in.
- Mix the green tea with the lemon juice.
- Drink the infusion warm
- You can add a little bit of honey to taste.
- Drink daily after lunch.
READ ALSO: Exercises that Can Eliminate Cellulite
Dandelion and Pineapple Infusion
Dandelion is a medicinal plant, and when combined with pineapple increases their properties and the levels of vitamins and minerals. Pineapple is ideal for fighting cellulite because of its bromelain content. These combination will cleanse your body, help prevent fluid retention, and treat the inflammation in these cells that causes orange peel skin.
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 20 grams of dandelion
- A glass of water (200 mL)
Dandelion will help boost blood circulation and your liver will cleanse toxins much better.
- Heat up the glass of water to boiling point and add the two pineapple slices and 20 grams of dandelion
- Allow it cook for 20 minutes
- Filter the entire infusion in a colander to remove the remnants of pineapple slices and the dandelion.
- Drink this infusion hot after dinner
- You can add honey if you wish
3. Lemon Slice and Strawberry Infusion
The infusion of strawberry and lemon is an wonderful remedy to cleanse your body and boost blood circulation.It is rich in antioxidants which can help renew all of those inflamed cells that are located around the muscles and cause orange peel looking skin.
- A slice of lemon
- 10 clean strawberries
- A liter of water
How to prepare
- Boil a liter of water
- When the water starts boiling, add the clean lemon peel and ten strawberries.
- Cook these ingredients for at least 20 minutes. You will want all of the properties to remain in the water and for the strawberries to become very soft.
- Reduce the heat and remove the lemon peels.
- Put the mixture in the blender so that the strawberries mix well and you get a well-blended smoothie. The flavor is great and you can drink it warm or with a few ice cubes.
- It’s best to drink a cup after every meal, for ten days.
Taking these infusions coupled with regular exercise and healthy eating habits will help minimize the appearance of cellulite. Also, avoid sugary and greasy foods.
Disclaimer: The content provided on healthdiary365.com is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be interpreted as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical doctor or healthcare professional.