Giving your hair that natural treatment is always the best formula for glowing, strong and healthy hair. There are so many ads on shampoo products that promises heaven and earth, but at the end, your hair still remains the same or even gets worse.
However, there’s a homemade shampoo formula that is strictly made with natural ingredients. This items include;
- Baking soda
These homemade shampoos, produced separately by using these ingredients would leave your hair smooth and silky after just the first use.
1. Shampoo with Mustard
This shampoo prepared with mustard is most suitable for people with oily hair.
How to use:
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of mustard powder in 1 liter of warm water
- Apply on your hair and massage.
- Resist the temptation to rush and rinse immediately when you feel that burning sensation. This causes the blood flow to your skin and stimulates hair grow.
- Allow it on for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse off with lots of water.
This shampoo is recommended if you want faster hair growth.
2. Dry Hair Shampoo With Eggs
How to Use:
- In a small amount of warm water, mix the yolk and egg white
- Put the foam on wet hair and rinse off without soap using warm water
- Wash it with water and vinegar (1tbsp of vinegar to 2 liters of water)
- Rinse with herbal tea
The egg will give your hair the proper dosage of protein.
3. Gelatin Shampoo
The gelatin contains collagen, making it a highly beneficial ingredient for promoting healthy hair.
How to Use:
- Stir 1 Egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of edible gelatin
- Stir slowly to avoid lumps
- Apply to wet hair
- Allow to remain on hair for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water
4. Baking Soda Shampoo
This is most suitable for women with medium length hair and medium density.
How to prepare and use:
- Dissolve 1tbsp of baking soda in hot water
- Add cold water and apply on wet hair
- Massage gently over the entire length
- Rinse off with warm water.
- After that, still rinse with acidic water made by combining 1tbsp of vinegar and lemon juice in 2 liters of water.
Article source: Healthierwayoflife.com, Image source: blogsulphatefreeshampoorecipe