It is essential to cleanse our intestines from harmful toxins and fecal deposits, so as to keep our body healthy. Our intestines process around 40,000 liters of liquid and 100 tons of food during our lifetime, according to statistics. From this data, we get more than 30 kilograms of waste and fecal deposits which are poisonous to our health, hence the need to cleanse our colon.
Some symptoms of accumulated toxins in the intestines or colon includes:
- Kidney disease
- Constant constipation
- Liver disease
- Excess weight
- Unhealthy skin, nails, and hair
- Metabolism disorders
A common treatment called enema, is usually used to cleanse the colon. Enema involves injecting liquid through the anus for stimulating evacuation of the bowels. However, this method is detrimental for the gut flora and is costly. Another disadvantage of enema is that, it is only able to clean only a small part, 40-50 cm of the colon.
Natural way of cleaning your colon from accumulated toxins
A natural way of cleansing your colon from toxins is to consume flax-seed flour regularly, in a period of three weeks. This will flush out the accumulated waste from the thin and thick intestine. It will also preserve the natural intestinal micro flora.
Benefits of consuming flax-seed flour
- Helps regulate body weight
- Aids the fat-burning process
- Reduce levels of cholesterol
- Normalize the lipid metabolism
- Eliminate toxins
- Flaxseed flour
- Week 1: Mix 100 ml of Kefir with 1 tbsp. of Flax-seed flour.
- Week 2: Mix 100 ml of Kefir with 2 tbsp. of Flax-seed flour.
- Week 3: Mix 150 ml of Kefir with 3 tbsp. of Flax-seed flour.
You can get flax-seed and grind it to powdery form, if you cannot find flax-seed flour. Use a freshly ground flax-seed every morning. Drink lots of water during this treatment, at least 2 liters a day.
- Excessive body weight, variations in lipid metabolism
- Colitis, stomach ulcers, gastritis
- Inflammation of the upper respiratory tract, urinary tract diseases, cystitis
This remedy should be performed only once a year.